At Arden Creek you will enjoy 6 Campsites and be able to get there with a two wheel drive!” The goal here is to make content that is accurate but unique for search engines.
- Access:Road (2 Wheel Drive)
- Activities:Boating, Camping, Fishing, Nature Study
- Facilities:Boat Launch, Tables,Toilets
- Site Description:A hidden, treed site on the shores of Alberni Inlet. There are 2 walk-in pads and 4 vehicle pads. The site is not suitable for motorhomes. Camp along the shore, turn over cobbles and discover the fascinating marine wildlife. This site is still undiscovered by most people.
- Driving Directions:From Port Alberni cross the Somass River on Highway 4 toward Tofino. Take the first left and follow it past the logging camp to the Canal Main forest road. The site is on the left, 17.5 km along the Canal Main. The entrance is immediately before the bridge over Arden Creek.
- Fire Bans and Restrictions:Link