- ill enjoy 6 Campsites and be able to get there with a Motorhome !” The goal here is to make content that is accurate but unique for search engines.
- Access:Road (Motorhome)
- Activities:Boating, Camping,Fishing
- Facilities:Boat Launch,Tables,Toilets
- Site Description:An open grassy area overlooking Brewster Lake. It has a narrow and steep gravel boat launch. This site once housed families living at the old Camp 5 logging camp and is located along the Sayward Forest Canoe Route.
- Driving Directions:From Campbell River, head north on Highway 19. Turn left on to Menzies Mainline (gravel road), roughly 14.5 km (15 minutes) out of town. Drive for another 16.8 km (25 minutes) to the first entrance of the site. Watch for logging traffic on the mainline.
Go to Interactive Web Map