Camping at White Lake – Whiteshell Provincial Park in Manitoba is a recreation site. Campground includes 17 reservation sites and 6 walk-up sites 20 of these are walk in tenting sites. You can go to the site and enjoy Camping, Swimming, Boating, Hiking and Wildlife Viewing opportunities.
Amenities: Boat Launch, Accommodation, Playground, Fire Pit, Firewood, Showers, Hiking Trail, Grocery Store, Picnic Shelter, Water Supply, Gas Station, Laundry, Washroom, Restaurant.
Site Description: White Lake – Whiteshell Provincial Park provides climbing the small rock ridge with view scenic Rainbow Falls. The parks also offers a picnic site for a bite of lunch and watch for wildlife. White Lake is a preferred spot for fishing on the water. Swimming is folksy on those hot summer days while the beach gives plenty of place on the sand for everyone. Let the children have fun exploring the playground.
Driving Direction: Located at 30 km east of the 44 and 11 junction on 44 then turn north on access road. Follow road 307 for 25 km., Falcon Lake Manitoba, Canada.
You May Also Like:
- Camping at Lundar Beach Provincial Park in Manitoba
- Camping at Falcon Beach – Whiteshell Provincial Park in Manitoba
- Camping at Big Whiteshell – Whiteshell Provincial Park in Manitoba
- Camping at Falcon Creek – Whiteshell Provincial Park in Manitoba
- Camping at Nutimik Lake – Whiteshell Provincial Park in Manitoba