Free Camping at Monroe Lake in Rocky Mountain you will enjoy4 Campsites and be able to get there with a Motorhome! You will get from there, nice Canoeing service, attractive Fishing facilities, enjoyable Boating facilities, picnicking & Great Camping opportunities.
Site Description:A small, secluded day use only site with an “all to yourself feel” at a small mountain lake.
Driving Directions:Commencing @ the south end of Cranbrook, at the junction of Jimsmith Lake Road and Hwy 3/95, proceed 17 km south on Hwy 3/95 to the Monroe Lake Road (also the turnoff to Moyie Lake Provincial park). Turn right (west) onto the Monroe Lake Road. Follow this road for 0.6 km. At the 0.6 km, take the right fork and continue along the Monroe Lake Road for another 2.4 km.
You May Also Like:
- Press Release – Find 600 Free BC Campgrounds with New Online Map Directory by TracksAndTrails.ca Adventures!
- Camping at East Canal – Brazeau Reservoir Provincial Rec Area in Alberta
- British Columbia Camping Areas
- Camping at Beaver Glen – Prince Albert National Park
- Camping at Beatty Lake Provincial Park