Free Camping at Goose Lake in Kamloops you will enjoy 6 Campsites and be able to get there with a two wheel drive! You will get from there, nice Canoeing service, attractive Fishing facilities, enjoyable Boating facilities & Great Camping opportunities.
Site Description:Goose Lake recreation site is a small rustic site easily accessed from Highway 24. It is located in an open area on the north end of Goose Lake. There is one pit toilet and a number of campsites, both along the shoreline and set back from the water. There is also a small car-top boat launch. This site makes a great alternative to nearby Latremouille Lake recreation site, or as a base camp to explore and fish nearby lakes located along Highway 24.
Driving Directions:Goose Lake recreation site is located along Highway 24 between Little Fort and 100 Mile House. From Little Fort, travel northwest along Highway 24 for approximately 18 km. The access road and three blade sign identifying the recreation site are located on the north (right) side of the road. A short dirt gravel road will take you into the recreation site.
You May Also Like:
- Press Release – Find 600 Free BC Campgrounds with New Online Map Directory by TracksAndTrails.ca Adventures!
- Camping at East Canal – Brazeau Reservoir Provincial Rec Area in Alberta
- British Columbia Camping Areas
- Camping at Beaver Glen – Prince Albert National Park
- Camping at Beatty Lake Provincial Park